Sunday, March 14, 2010

Constitution

For those of you who may have an interest, or if you would like your kids to better understand their rights under the Constitution, I have embarked on a series of entries at my other blog at http://success-by-design.blogspot.com/ that is designed to explain the Constitution in simple terms, piece by piece.

While I am not necessarily an "expert", I did study law for two years and specialized in Constitutional Law. So I believe I have a fair understanding that I can pass on to others.

Feel free to check it out - as of this writing, I have already made the first two entries which cover freedom of religion (with the so-called "separation of church and state") and the section that details the census, which is a timely piece since most of us already have our census forms.

Enjoy!

/

No comments:

Post a Comment