Saturday, October 24, 2020

Earning the "Black" Vote - Facts the Media Won't Tell You

 

Traveling through VA I noticed that most Biden-Harris signs are put up by people of color. This does not surprise me. What DOES surprise me is "why". So, being a person who believes in researching facts, I stopped at several homes with Biden signs, and asked why they were supporting Biden. In every case, whether the residents were black or white, I got the same response - President Donald J Trump is "racist" and he's a "Russian agent".

Most people know both those are false, as research (other than from the media or Twitter) proves. I would then ask them, "Can I ask you one question?" Then I would ask, "Can you name even ONE THING that Trump has actually DONE that has hurt the black community? Has he passed anything that does them harm? Or can you name even ONE THING, specifically, that either Biden or Harris has ever done to HELP the black community?"

After listening to some rather non-answers I ask them if they are aware that Trump is investing 1.5 trillion dollars into "opportunity zones" to benefit poor, minority neighborhoods, for better schools, more businesses, more jobs? Obama-Biden COULD have done that in their 8 years, but they didn't.

Then I asked if they were aware that it was Joe Biden who wrote and pushed the 1994 crime bill that BY DESIGN incarcerated tens of thousands of black people for 20-life for minor crimes and first offenses, and Kamala Harris used that to put thousands of black people into prison, and that she even withheld exculpatory evidence that would have freed two blacks on death row - but did not release that evidence until AFTER they were executed?

I then reminded them that it was Trump who began setting those people free under his First Step Act of criminal justice reform. Obama-Biden had 8 years to do that - but did not.

 Then I asked if they were aware that historically black colleges and universities (HBCU's) had to go to Congress EVERY YEAR and literally beg for funding? And did they know it was Trump who decided to fund them for 10 years, automatically, and even provided more funding than they requested? Obama-Biden COULD have done that in their 8 years - but did not.

Then I ask if they aware that in the '80's and 90's when black entrepreneurs could not get funding, that it was Donald Trump who loaned them the money they needed? And were they aware that when those black business men tried paying their loans back, Donald Trump tore up their checks and told them, "Just go out and make a success of your business"?

Or did they know that when he purchased Mar-a-Lago he wanted to open it to everyone, including blacks and Jews, but due to pressure from other area resorts, the city of Palm Beach told him he could not? He sued the city and won, which forced all the other resorts to also allow blacks and Jews.

Then I asked the most important question: does that sound like a racist, or a Russian agent?

Judging from the responses I got, I think some of those Biden signs will be gone when I drive by tomorrow...


(Brought to you by IntelliBiz)

/

No comments:

Post a Comment