Thursday, December 2, 2010

An Easy Prediction For 2012

If you read this blog regularly you are aware I tend to make a lot of predictions on a variety of topics - and have a very high accuracy rate. Well, I will now make the easiest prediction I have ever made.

For the 2012 elections, watch for Democrats in a LOT of states to put legalizing pot, gay rights issues and environmental issues on state ballots across the nation. But don't think for a minute that those referendum questions are intended to legalize any of that. Nope. The intention will be strictly to get young people to the voting booth.

Young people tend to be more liberal, as well as inexperienced in life issues. They will turn out in droves, and the majority will vote Democrat.

I can almost guarantee the Democrats will use this deceitful practice to "rig" elections.

In September of 2012 I will post which states (and how many) have added such liberal causes to their ballots. I'm betting at least 12 states will try this.

It should be interesting to watch...

/

No comments:

Post a Comment