Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome

There is so much going on in the world these days, and so few places where you can get the truth. The purpose of this blog is to help uncloak the spinmeisters, and to keep a close eye on those whose actions affect us all.

Much of what you find here will be my opinion, but opinion or not, it will always be the truth. While I am generally an Independent who leans to the right, I will tackle the wrongdoers on both sides, without undue favoritism.

Many of you are familiar with my other blogs (I have quite a few). This particular blog was developed to provide a harbor for political commentary, so I no longer need to insert it into other blogs that really are not designed for politics.

Much of what you find here may rile you, and that is not a bad thing as long as you get riled at the real offenders, and not the messenger (me). For as I said earlier, I intend to be completely honest here, and if that honesty offends you, then perhaps you are on the wrong side of the issue.

That said, I hope you will find value in this blog, and enjoy it. Feel free to post your own comments - but keep it clean, honest, and devoid of unfounded "talking points". Be prepared to back up what you say, with facts.

I shall return regularly to post - sometimes several times a day. Other times I may go several days without much to say (unlikely - VERY unlikely :o)

Later!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment